The Future of Pollution Control Market in Coal-Fired Plants to 2020: A Green Investment with Healthy Returns
By: GBI Research, Published: Feb-2010
Report Code: GBIPE0001MR
Coal is currently the most frequently used fuel for electricity generation. Coal produces about 42% of the world’s electricity. However, the growing concern over environmental concern and governmental policies to curb carbon emission has forced the companies to implement air pollution control solutions. As a consequence, a huge market for curbing air pollution has been generated and there is a huge registered growth in this market
- The report details the major components of air pollution control in coal based thermal power plants, estimating the overall market value.
- The report provides analysis of air pollution control for the coal based thermal industry by different geographies
- It details the major companies operating in the industry, their key strengths, split by area of operations, future growth opportunities
- It discusses the major trends, drivers and challenges in the overall industry.
- The report also provides the future trends for the overall industry.
Reasons to Buy
- • Identify key growth and investment opportunities for air pollution control within the coal based thermal industry
- • Facilitate decision-making based on strong historical and forecast data and elaborate growth opportunities analysis
- • Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- • Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the market’s growth potential
- • Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events