Industry Dynamics in the Transport Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Brief
By: ICD Research, Published: Oct-2011
Report Code: SR089SB
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading transport industry executives. It analyzes how business strategies and practices are set to change in the transport industry in 2011–12. This report gives you access to the category-level business challenges and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and M&A. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on industry developments .
- This report covers the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report examines current practices and future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Reasons to Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.