Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment Market 2011-2015
By: Technavio, Published: Jun-2012
Report Code: IRTNTR1246
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report - Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment Market 2011- 2015
TechNavio today launched its report Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment Market 2011-2015 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers and understanding of the present and future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Healthcare team said; ''The Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment market has recently experienced a significant increase in the number of product launches. For instance, IKS International Inc. launched a range of compact bench-top autoclaves in 2010. Moreover, STERIS Corp. launched Amsco Chimeron small steam sterilizers in December 2011.''
According to the report, the increased rate of tubal sterilization worldwide is expected to boost the growth of the Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment market over the forecast period.
Further, the report also discusses that the adverse effects of sterilization systems will restrict the growth of the Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
- TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 6.2 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased rate of tubal sterilization. The Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment market has also been witnessing an increase in the number of product launches. However, adverse effects of heat sterilization could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
- TechNavio's report, the Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Sterilization Systems and Equipment market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Key vendors dominating this market space include 3M Company, Advanced Sterilization Products Services Inc., Getinge AB, and STERIS Corp. Other vendors included in this report are Cantel Medical Corp., Minntech Corp., L3 Pulse Sciences Inc., and TSO3 Inc.
- Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
Reasons to Buy