Global Human Vaccines Market 2011-2015
By: Technavio, Published: Jun-2012
Report Code: IRTNTR1259
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report - Global Human Vaccines Market 2011-2015
TechNavio today launched its report Global Human Vaccines Market 2011-2015 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers' understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Healthcare team said; "The Global Human Vaccines market possesses enough growth opportunities for the vendors in the market because of the high demand for different vaccines that can counter diseases such as hepatitis, cancer, and influenza. Since the market is lucrative, vendors are investing heavily in R&D activities to develop innovative vaccines. This has resulted in the introduction of new technologies such as dendritic cell vaccine preparation, DNA vaccine preparation, T-cell receptor peptide vaccine preparation, and recombinant vector vaccine preparation."
According to the report, the growing need to prevent viral infections has increased the use of vaccines across the globe. This is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Further, the report also discusses that the shortage of vaccines to meet the market demand in the developing countries is adversely affecting the growth of the Global Human Vaccines market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
- TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Human Vaccines market to reach US$57.6 billion by 2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in demand for vaccination against communicable diseases. The Global Human Vaccines market has also been witnessing the increase in awareness programs worldwide. However, emergence of vaccine-resistant viruses could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
- TechNavio's report, the Global Human Vaccines Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Human Vaccines market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Key vendors dominating this market space include GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck and Co. Inc., Pfizer Inc., and Sanofi S.A. Other vendors mentioned in the report:: ALK Abello A/S, AstraZeneca plc, Bavarian Nordic A/S, Baxter International Inc., CSL Ltd., MedImmune Inc., Novartis AG, Shanta Biotechnics Ltd., Sinovac Biotech Ltd., and Vaxin Inc.
- Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
Reasons to Buy