Global Carbon Management Software and Services Market 2011-2015
By: Technavio, Published: Jun-2012
Report Code: IRTNTR1282
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report - Global Carbon Management Software and Services Market 2011-2015
TechNavio today launched its report Global Carbon Management Software and Services Market 2011-2015 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and the APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers' understanding of the present and future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Clean Tech team said; ''The Global Software as a Service (SaaS) market is nowadays having an increasing amount of influence on the Global Carbon Management Software and Services (CMSS) market. The Global CMSS market is witnessing a majority of its customers opting for on-demand Carbon Management (CM) solutions. The quicker implementation, easier updates, and maintenance options offered by on-demand SaaS-based CM solutions are the primary drivers for the increased adoption of CMSS. This increasing influence of the SaaS market boosts the growth of the Global CMSS market.''
According to the report, the increasing need for the improvement of the operational efficiency of organizations is a major factor that is driving the growth of the Global CMSS market. Several enterprises across the world are adopting CMSS to improve their operational efficiency. By implementing CMSS, companies can reduce their energy consumption and related emissions by reducing the carbon content. Thus, the increasing need for improved operational efficiency in various organizations is expected to act as a major driver in the Global CMSS market in the near future.
Further, the report also discusses that the lack of awareness of the existence of CMSS is one of the major challenges confronting the Global CMSS market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
- TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Carbon Management Software and Services (CMSS) market to grow at a CAGR of 35.9 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing shift toward green concept. The Global CMSS market has also been witnessing increased number of governmental rules and regulations. However, lack of awareness regarding CMSS could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
- TechNavio's report, the Global Carbon Management Software and Services Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global CMSS market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Key vendors dominating this market space include Enablon North America Corp., Enviance Inc., Hara Software Inc., and IHS Inc. Other vendors mentioned in this report: Advantage IQ Inc., Accenture plc, PE International GmbH, IBM Corp., Summit Energy Services Inc., Greenstone Carbon Management Ltd., CarbonSystems Pty Ltd., Carbonetworks, Deloitte Inc., Foresite Systems Ltd., Intelex Technologies Inc., Perillon Software Inc., ProcessMAP Corp., TRIRIGA Inc., Verisae Inc., and Verteego.
- Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
Reasons to Buy