Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market 2011-2015
By: Technavio, Published: Jun-2012
Report Code: IRTNTR1251
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report - Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market 2011-2015
TechNavio today launched its report Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market 2011-2015 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers and understanding of the significant trends impacting this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Automotive team said; ''Recently, the Global Automotive market is regularly introducing technological innovations, and heat exchanger vendors have to continually innovate to match these advancements and to stay competitive in the market. As a result of the increasing demand for sleeker and more powerful vehicles, automakers rely on the R&D strength of the suppliers to modify designs and develop solutions that weigh less, increase heat transfer efficiency and are yet smaller in size. Automakers are also seeking new ways to reduce fuel consumption, which is increasing the adoption of small heat exchangers.''
According to the report, developed markets are expected to grow at a moderate pace, and it is estimated that they will achieve their pre-recession levels of sales by 2015. As the demand for automotive heat exchangers is linked to the sale of new vehicles, this resurgence in the growth of automobile sales is expected to encourage the growth of the Global Automotive Heat Exchanger market.
Further, the report also discusses that keeping pace with the increasing product complexity while managing costs is a key challenge faced by the vendors in this market.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
- TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market 2011-2015 to reach US$6 billion by 2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the resurgence of demand for automobiles. The Global Automotive Heat Exchanger market has also been witnessing rising demand for shorter product development cycles. However, increasing product complexity poses the biggest challenge in the Global Automotive Heat Exchanger market.
- TechNavio's report, the Global Automotive Heat Exchanger Market 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Automotive Heat Exchanger market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Key vendors dominating this market space include Behr GmbH & Co. KG, DENSO Corp., Valeo Group, and Visteon Corp. Other vendors mentioned in the report are Delphi Corp., Calsonic Kansei Corp., and Modine Manufacturing Co.
- Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
- You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.
Reasons to Buy