ABX Air, Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report
By: ICD Research, Published: May-2012
Report Code: SW1888CP
ICD Research's "ABX Air, Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "ABX Air, Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ABX Air, Inc."
ICD Research's "ABX Air, Inc.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ABX Air, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "ABX Air, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ABX Air, Inc. (ABX Air) is an airline specializing in express air cargo delivery and logistics services principally for the US and international customers. The key services offered by the company include aircraft charters, flight support, hazardous materials technical support, space available shipping and other affiliated services such as airlift capacity, package handling and maintenance and training services. In addition, the company provides aircraft maintenance and modification services, aircraft part sales, mail handling services specialized services for fuel management and freight logistics. It transports cargo across the US, Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. Currently, the company operates as a subsidiary of Air Transport Services Group, Inc. ABX Air is headquartered in Wilmington, Ohio, the US.
Reasons to Buy